header photo

Beyond Frontiers Tax Service, LLC

Your tax partner, at home and abroad


Anyone with a tax matter in the United States must have a tax ID, a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).

Individuals typically use their Social Security Number (SSN). But for those who are not eligible to have an SSN, the IRS will issue an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).

Applying for an ITIN involves sending an application form, a tax return or other documents that prove you need the number, and proof of your identity and that you are a foreign national. ALL documents must be in original although the identity documents can be copies certified by the issuing agency or by the U.S. embassy/consulate in your country. No notarized copies and no photocopies are accepted.

Marcela is a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) who can help you, your spouse, and your dependents to obtain ITINs if you need them. The role of a CAA is to serve as your representative, your agent before the IRS. When you work with us you don't have to send your valuable documents to the IRS, you don't need to figure out how to respond to an IRS letter, and you don't have to wait an hour or so on hold when you want to inquire about your ITIN. In short you have somebody who speaks the IRS's language, somebody who holds your back.